Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Right Way of Thinking - Inspiration


Okay, for some fun today in our “Right” Way of Thinking we’re going to do some “What If” Journaling to uncover possibilities related to INSPIRATION that you may not know or may not have seen before. So with some colorful pens, pencils, crayons or any other colorful writing instruments and paper, answer the following questions. (Remember, you can doodle too!) Now if INSPIRATION is too broad of a topic for you, you might want to think of a specific project that you are working on where you are finding it hard to find Inspiration, and answer the following questions.

  • If I was not afraid at all, I could…
  • If I KNEW I could not fail, I could…
  • Maybe it might work if…
  • The craziest idea is…
  • If I really believed in myself, I would…
  • What if I finally was ready to…


I’d love to hear what you uncovered about Inspiration, or your project. Please share your findings in the comment section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment