Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A "Right" Way to Think - Sense Lense


For those of you who know me, I have spent a lot of time doing work in the right side of my brain and helping others to do the same… This is the creative side of your brain and it is also the area of the brain where we are able to solve problems. When we engage the right side of our brains, amazing things happen and we see things in a whole different light, so each week I’m going to take us on a new adventure, into the land of right-brain thinking. Come on, and play along!

Today I’d like to take the word happiness and I want you all to think of the word happiness as an object. With colorful pens, pencils or markers and a blank piece of paper, I want you to write down

What happiness LOOKS like?
What happiness SMELLS like?
What happiness FEELS like, when you touch it?
What happiness TASTES like?

Maybe now draw a picture of what those words you came up with made you think of.  If you’d like to share you insights to this exercise, give me your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment